White Roses for Your Loss

White Roses for Your Loss
May You be Comforted During this time of Grief

Friday, August 27, 2010

I don't plan on dying for a long time!

No one plans on dying, it can happen from an accident, getting sick, choking-- Ok, I'm not trying to scare anyone but-- Death will happen to all of us. What is some of the important thing we all need to do? Make a will, discuss your plans and wishes with your loved ones, make sure more than one person knows where to find your vital information, make previsions for under aged children, keep your medical information where a family member will find it easily, if you wish to be a organ donor, let it be known! (not just on your license) Take the time to jot down anything you might feel is relevant-- Access codes, passwords, etc. ( in a safe place that is...) If you want certain people to have specific items after you are gone; put it in writing and sign it. Unfortunately when a loved one is gone, the scavengers come out in flocks!

I being of sound mind and body--spent it! I bequeath to you, my love, memories; good bad and ugly.. I lived my life, made my share of mistakes; I will go to my maker with a clear conscience knowing I did my best. So, there will be no treasures to share except the ones I hold dear on this earth--my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment